Trove Launch Partners
Trove Launch Partners are our original partners and collections who launched at the very start of the launch of Trove.
The Trove Launch Partners who participated in our initial launch program committed to exclusively launching on Trove Alpha when it first launched in June 2022.
They also join a group of partner cartridges who were listed on Trove’s predecessor NFT marketplace, the Treasure Marketplace.
In alphabetical order:
- 3.Birds n’ Blades
- 6.City Clash
- 9.Flip Project
- 11.Litter Kittens
- 16.Smol Age
- 17.Smol Sharks
- 21.The 8-BitDAO
- 23.Trove Street Punks
(Wait... just 23? Really? Surely there's a 24th right?!)
- Knights of the Ether
- SamuRise Land
- Tales of Elleria
- The Lost Donkeys
Each of these partner collections were awarded an exclusive one-of-a-kind “Trove Launch Partner” badge and other perks for being a pioneer during Trove’s launch.
- “Trove Launch Partner” Collection Badge: Showcase on the collection storefront that their collection was among the first to list on Trove. Never to be given out again post-launch.
- Exclusivity: All Launch Partners will have a period of exclusivity ahead of the release of the second cohort of partners to list on Trove.
- Royalty Multiplier: For the first 2 weeks of listing, each launch partners’ royalties earned from marketplace activity will be doubled - i.e. if the collection requires a 2.5% royalty, the seller only pays the 2.5% royalty but Trove will double it to 5%.
- Promotional Features: In the lead up to launch, launch partners will be featured on Trove’s Twitter and within the Discord community.
- Storefront Customizations: For a 90-day period after the launch of this feature, each launch partner will receive free storefront customizations that would otherwise require the highest "Collection Score" level (to be released).
- Front Page Visibility: In the first 2 weeks of launching Trove, the launch partner will be showcased on the front page as part of a rotating display of featured projects.